Here you have a video about sentences and questions that you can use in the classroom. This video was made by IES 41014003 in Sevilla Este.
Sentences to be used in the workshop:
Last class we were working about useful sentences to be used in the workshop. The classroom has made up all these sentences:
- What is the purpose of the project?
- What is the best way to solve this problem?
- How does it work?
- Can you explain it to me , please
- We must think of a a good idea for the project
- Do you like my idea?
- We must design the whole project before we start the construction
- Can you draw a frontview of the project?
- We will have a problem if we do that
- How can we put these pieces (join) together?
- Whatś the name of this tool?
- How can we do this?
- How many nails dou think we are going to need?
- Does this look right?
- Can I have the hammer, please?
- We have not got this tool
- Can you put this tool back, please?
- Put this tool back on the panel
- We have not got the right tool
- We have to make up a solution to solve this problem.
- Can you help me, please
- Can you cut the wood, please
- You can use the set square to measure this
- Is that the right way?
- Fix these pieces, please
- We have to hurry up
- Now We can choose the colours to paint the object
- You must finish your task on time
- Who has written this part of the memory
- We must clean our work bench
- Do you know where are the pliers?
TO THE TEACHER
- Can we have some more plywood
- What can I use to cut the wood?
- May I use my laptop?
- Can we start working right now?
- This tool is broken
- Can I go to the bin to throw this away, please?
- I think you are wrong
- In my opinion this is the best idea